For us it is important that the personal data you entrust us as a customer and member involve us in a careful, transparent and legal manner. In this text we briefly describe how we handle your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
GDPR is the European Union’s new general data protection regulation, which replaced the Swedish Personal Data Act (PuL) on 25 May 2018. On this information page you can, among other things, read which of your personal data we handle, how we protect them and what rights you have. You will also find instructions on how to do a task, order a registry, etc.
What is a personal Data?
Personal data are all information that can be linked directly or indirectly to you as a person. Examples of personal data are names, contact details, login details, visitor and order history, and household size.
Therefore, we need your personal information
Himalaya Livs uses your personal information to provide you with the best and smoothest service when buying food and other online items, including interesting tips. This will make your experience of our service as good as possible.
Your personal information is mainly used by us for the following purposes:
- In order to provide and manage your user account
- In order to deliver goods and services in accordance with our agreements with you
To handle and quality assurance customer service
- In order to provide custom information, benefits and offers as well as provide personalized experience of our service
- To provide information about and promote our and third parties’ products and services
- In order to implement and manage participation in competitions and events
- To develop our services and systems and to carry out evaluations of our business model
- To prevent abuse of our services, or to prevent, prevent and investigate crime
- In order to fulfil legal obligations (eg regarding the requirements of the accounting act, product liability and product safety and protection of personal data in IT systems)
Then we collect and manage your personal information
You will feel safe with how we treat your personal information. Therefore, it is important to us that you understand how we collect, process and share with us your data.
The information we collect about you leaves you mainly from the following contexts:
- When you join us, that is, registering a Himalayalivs account
- When you use our services, or interact with our communications
- When you enter your personal preferences to get as customized as possible
- When contacting us, eg. our customer services
In some cases, we may disclose your personal information to other group companies, IT suppliers or companies we collaborate to provide and develop our products and services. We will not sell your personal information to anyone else.
Then we protect your personal information
We have taken the technical and organizational security measures required to prevent your personal data from being manipulated or lost, or unauthorized access to them in accordance with applicable laws regarding the protection of your personal data.
Your rights under GDPR
- The Register. You are entitled to request confirmation if we process personal information about you or not. If we do, you have the right to see what information we are processing about you through a registry extract.
- Amendment. If a personal statement is incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to request that it be corrected.
- Revoke consent. If we treat your personal information with the consent of the legal basis for your treatment, you are entitled to withdraw the consent at any time with future effect.
- Oppose your direct marketing. You are entitled to oppose that personal data processing is done for direct marketing. This is best done by unsubscribing from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the mailing or contacting us.
- Complain. If you believe that we are handling your personal information incorrectly, please contact us (see below). You also have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, ie the Data Inspection / Privacy Authority.
- Inquire legitimate interest. You are entitled to oppose treatments that support a legitimate interest if there are reasons in your case that addresses the treatment. However, if you oppose the treatment but there are legitimate reasons that weigh heavier, we will continue treatment.
- Delete personal information. You are entitled to request, and in certain circumstances, your personal data deleted. An exception is if we have a legal basis for preserving the data.
- Data Porting. In some cases, you may have a copy in structured format of the information you have provided yourself, for transfer to another person responsible for personal data.
Then you do to avail of a right
If you wish to take advantage of any of your rights above, you should contact us first by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The request needs to be from the email address associated with your account. You also need to enter a phone number that we can reach you to confirm your identity.
As for businessmen?
All data that can be linked to a natural person at the company is covered by GDPR, for example. contact person, e-mail address and mobile number.
+46 72 333 09 99
Valhallavägen 75 11427 Stockholm, Sweden